AURA Crystal Gemstone Candle
AURA is home to Rainbow Fluorite, a wondrous gem that has both a spectrum of colours and benefits. A natural absorber of negative energy, this crystal eliminates feelings of self-doubt while powerfully shielding you from those who may cause harm. Another healing property may be a newfound sense of mental clarity and physical coordination in daily life.
The second crystal in this powerful duo is Clear Quartz- a stone best known as an amplifier. Due to the stone's versatile nature, clear quartz is often best paired with other crystals to faster manifest intentions and restore the body's energy more fervently. They are master-healers in the realm of stones and a staple in any gem collection.
When the gems are revealed, they may be used as jewellery for their energy benefits.
This candle is scented for positive energy and can be used for home decor or as a luxury gift set for special occasions
- When burning your candle for the first time, please trim the wick to help increase burn time and prevent the soot from falling into the wax and ruining the aesthetic appeal of your candle. If you do not trim the wick, your candle may omit a less-than-desirable smoky effect and will burn through the candle much faster than it usually would.
- Do not pour or splash water on a burning candle. The best way to put out a flame is to blow it out or cover the candle.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass to reduce the risk of tunnelling.
- Place the candle on a flat, heat resistant surface away from anything flammable.
- Keep the wax clear of debris.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended; keep it out of reach of children/pets.
- If burning other candles, keep a 10cm distance (at least) between them.
- Keep away from draughts and burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep upright. A flame touching the side of a jar can cause the glass to crack.
- Do not allow a candle to burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Please note that if the soy wax has a pitted appearance, this is normal and does not affect the performance of the candle.
- Do not burn the candle until the end of the glass base.
- Carefully remove the gemstones from the wax when at least 2cm of wax is left in the candle. Wash the stones with warm water and soap, pat dry then use.
PAYMENTYou may pay via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
Prices on website are sans shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated accordingly.
THE REST OF THE WORLD
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for us to arrange for a favourable shipping method for you.
Please note that all deliveries are affected by all public holidays due to third party courier services. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. All deliveries are insured and require a signature upon delivery.
RETURN AND REFUND
Our return policies are valid for 30 days from the day you receive your orders. After 30 days, we are unable to offer you a refund.
You may Return and get a Refund if you did not receive your order, the goods were damaged upon delivery, or not what you ordered.
Please contact us immediately if your orders are lost or damaged upon arrival.
Request should be made within 7 days of receiving the package.
Returned goods must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Please ensure that it is also in its original packaging.
Discounted items (unless damaged or not what you ordered) are final sale and cannot be returned.
Re-delivery should take approximately day 14-21 working days
We will contact you regarding any additional shipping fees and restocking fees, if needed.
We will auto-credit to the credit card used for purchase.
If you haven’t received your refund after say 2 weeks from the time it was banked in, contact your credit card company. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all this and still did not receive your refund, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Our exchange policies are valid for 30 days from the day you receive your orders.
After 30 days, we are unable to offer you an exchange.
We will replace items that are defective, damaged or lost. For defective, and damaged items, please take a picture and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you on next steps.
Items on sale, unless defective, damaged or lost are not eligible for exchange.
If the item received is intact but you would like to exchange it for another item:
You will be responsible for your own shipping costs when returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If the item is worth over USD$75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Depending on the value of the exchange item requested, there may be additional shipping costs to send the new item to you.
Please write to us at email@example.com if you would like to exchange a recently purchased item.