The RADIATE Candle Collection by 3RITUALS
RADIATE is a line of luxe candles used for setting intentions by fusing together, gemstones in soy wax and the perfect ambience for endless amounts of positive energy.
From the beginning of time, many have turned to the healing properties of crystals to reinvigorate the body and mind by utilising its high vibrational energies. By combining them with the ultimate home staple, RADIATE will help to usher in all your desires by simply, lighting a candle. Each scent has also been specifically curated to match the purposes of the gemstones for an immersive experience.
Whether you’re in need of a candle to meditate, unwind, or beautify your home, RADIATE is the ideal addition to any space. After all, what you place in your home is just as important as what you place on your body.
Once your candle has burned to the point of revealing the gemstones, you may extract the crystals and scatter them around for a touch of light in every corner, or convert them into pieces of jewellery.
Each of our candles are also made of 100% soy wax and contain crystals that were selected for the purpose of emanating positivity, unconditional love, peace, harmony, and abundance.
So light a candle to radiate your intention, illuminate what you need, and embrace the light.
RADIATE INTENTIONS OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
While reinvigorating and inspiring those around you with untainted affection
Using Madagascan Rose Quartz, this gem is often referred to as the: “universal love stone” and is known for harmonising relationships by encouraging total warmth and devotion. This crystal also purifies and opens up the heart to promote: self-love, friendship, deep inner healing, and feelings of peace.
The second stone nestled within the candle is Amethyst— a powerful, violet-coloured gem that protects individuals from negative energies and unwarranted fears. This crystal also works to soothe, calm, and transmute one’s energy towards finding love, passion, and life’s greater purposes.
When the gems are revealed, they may be used as jewellery for their energy benefits.
Scent Profile: SWEET BERRIES & ROSE
Top notes: Orange, Violet Leaf
Heart notes: Raspberry, Cranberry, Plum
Base notes: Sugar, Rose
Exterior Material: Electroplate silver glass
Glass colour: Silver
Burn time: Approx. 40 hours
Wax type: Natural, organic, vegan soy wax
- Candles are 100% natural soy wax and clean-burning
- No Animal Testing
- Non-toxic, cruelty free, and paraben free
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way
- Crystals are ethically sourced, real, and natural
The descriptions provided about the crystals and stones are for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Candle Care Instructions:
- When burning your candle for the first time, please trim the wick to help increase burn time and prevent the soot from falling into the wax and ruining the aesthetic appeal of your candle. If you do not trim the wick, your candle may omit a less-than-desirable smoky effect and will burn through the candle much faster than it usually would.
Do not pour or splash water on a burning candle. The best way to put out a flame is to blow it out or cover the candle.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass to reduce the risk of tunnelling.
- Place the candle on a flat, heat resistant surface away from anything flammable.
- Keep the wax clear of debris.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended; keep it out of reach of children/pets.
- If burning other candles, keep a 10cm distance (at least) between them.
- Keep away from draughts and burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep upright. A flame touching the side of a jar can cause the glass to crack.
- Do not allow a candle to burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Please note that if the soy wax has a pitted appearance, this is normal and does not affect the performance of the candle.
- Do not burn the candle until the end of the glass base.
- Carefully remove the gemstones from the wax when at least 2cm of wax is left in the candle. Wash the stones with warm water and soap, pat dry then use.