AURA CRYSTAL SCENTED CANDLE (L)
The RADIATE Candle Collection by 3RITUALS
RADIATE is a line of luxe candles used for setting intentions by fusing together, gemstones in soy wax and the perfect ambience for endless amounts of positive energy.
From the beginning of time, many have turned to the healing properties of crystals to reinvigorate the body and mind by utilising its high vibrational energies. By combining them with the ultimate home staple, RADIATE will help to usher in all your desires by simply, lighting a candle. Each scent has also been specifically curated to match the purposes of the gemstones for an immersive experience.
Whether you’re in need of a candle to meditate, unwind, or beautify your home, RADIATE is the ideal addition to any space. After all, what you place in your home is just as important as what you place on your body.
Once your candle has burned to the point of revealing the gemstones, you may extract the crystals and scatter them around for a touch of light in every corner, or convert them into pieces of jewellery.
Each of our candles are also made of 100% soy wax and contain crystals that were selected for the purpose of emanating positivity, unconditional love, peace, harmony, and abundance.
So light a candle to radiate your intention, illuminate what you need, and embrace the light.
AURA is home to Rainbow Fluorite, a wondrous gem that has both a spectrum of colours and benefits. A natural absorber of negative energy, this crystal eliminates feelings of self-doubt while powerfully shielding you from those who may cause harm. Another healing property may be a newfound sense of mental clarity and physical coordination in daily life.
The second crystal in this powerful duo is Clear Quartz- a stone best known as an amplifier. Due to the stone's versatile nature, clear quartz is often best paired with other crystals to faster manifest intentions and restore the body's energy more fervently. They are master-healers in the realm of stones and a staple in any gem collection.
When the gems are revealed, they may be used as jewellery for their energy benefits.
This candle is scented for positive energy and can be used for home decor or as a luxury gift set for special occasions.
NATURAL, ORGANIC, VEGAN SOY BEAN WAX makes this candle non-toxic, cruelty free and paraben free.
WHITE TEA & PEONY
Top notes: Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes: White Flowers, Neroli
Base notes: Patchoucli, Woody Fragrance
Candle glass colour: Iridescent Glass Votive
Glass votive container: 8cm diameter x 9.3cm
Burn time: Approximately 40 hours for 200g of soybean wax
- Candles are 100% natural soy wax and clean-burning
- No Animal Testing
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way
- Crystals are ethically sourced, real, and natural
The descriptions provided about the crystals and stones are for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Candle Care Instructions:
- When burning your candle for the first time, please trim the wick to help increase burn time and prevent the soot from falling into the wax and ruining the aesthetic appeal of your candle. If you do not trim the wick, your candle may omit a less-than-desirable smoky effect and will burn through the candle much faster than it usually would.
- Do not pour or splash water on a burning candle. The best way to put out a flame is to blow it out or cover the candle.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass to reduce the risk of tunnelling.
- Place the candle on a flat, heat resistant surface away from anything flammable.
- Keep the wax clear of debris.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended; keep it out of reach of children/pets.
- If burning other candles, keep a 10cm distance (at least) between them.
- Keep away from draughts and burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep upright. A flame touching the side of a jar can cause the glass to crack.
- Do not allow a candle to burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Please note that if the soy wax has a pitted appearance, this is normal and does not affect the performance of the candle.
- Do not burn the candle until the end of the glass base.
- Carefully remove the gemstones from the wax when at least 2cm of wax is left in the candle. Wash the stones with warm water and soap, pat dry then use.
(Bigger size 8*9.3)
Come with a Hardcover box with a leaflet
|Weight||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
You may pay via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
Prices on website are sans shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated accordingly.
Updated Timeframe during Covid-19 Season
West Malaysia / Peninsular: Please expect to receive your parcel in 4-7 working days.
East Malaysia: All deliveries to East Malaysia are temporarily suspended until EMCO has moved to the next phase.
Orders within Canada, United Kingdom, and USA
No impact to the shipping time. Do expect your parcel in 8-10 working days.
Due to the delay in customs entering Singapore, delivery to Singapore may take 10-14 working days. We are working closely with our delivery partners to speed up this process as much as possible.
Orders within Malaysia
West Malaysia / Peninsular: Please expect to receive your parcel in 2-3 working days.
East Malaysia: Please expect to receive your parcel in 8-14 working days.
Orders within Europe, United Kingdom, and USA
Please expect to receive your parcel in 8-10 working days.
The Rest of the World
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for us to arrange for a favourable shipping method for you.
Please note that all deliveries are affected by all public holidays due to third party courier services. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. All deliveries are insured and require a signature upon delivery.
Return and Refund
Our return policies are valid for 30 days from the day you receive your orders. After 30 days, we are unable to offer you a refund.
You may Return and get a Refund if you did not receive your order, the goods were damaged upon delivery, or not what you ordered.
Please contact us immediately if your orders are lost or damaged upon arrival. Request should be made within 7 days of receiving the package.
Returned goods must be unused and in the same condition it was received. Please ensure that it is also in its original packaging.
Discounted items (unless damaged or not what you ordered) are final sale and cannot be returned
Re-delivery should take approximately day 14-21 working days
We will contact you regarding any additional shipping fees and restocking fees, if needed.
We will auto-credit to the credit card used for purchase
If you haven’t received your refund after say 2 weeks from the time it was banked in, contact your credit card company. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all this and still did not receive your refund, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Our exchange policies are valid for 30 days from the day you receive your orders. After 30 days, we are unable to offer you an exchange.
We will replace items that are defective, damaged or lost. For defective, and damaged items, please take a picture and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you on next steps.
Items on sale, unless defective, damaged or lost are not eligible for exchange.
If the item received is intact but you would like to exchange it for another item
You will be responsible for your own shipping costs when returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If the item is worth over USD$75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Depending on the value of the exchange item requested, there may be additional shipping costs to send the new item to you.
Please write to us at email@example.com if you would like to exchange a recently purchased item.